Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

King Combs Narrates What Happened Hours After His Mom (Kim Porter) Passed

Diddy's son, rapper King Combs (Christian Combs) during his latest interview on The Angie Martinez Show, shared an interesting thing that happened a few hours after his mom, Kim Porter passed last year. According to him, he heard about his mom's death while on a plane, and when he got in a car heading home, one of his songs came on on the radio, and it kind of passed a message that his mom would always watch over him from the great beyond.

Read his words below...

"One thing I never really told anybody, like right when I found out the news, I was shocked, I ain't know what to do. I was like yo, like, my world stopped. And like, I was real down. And as soon as I got in the car, cos I landed in the airport...as soon as I got in the car, my song, Love You Better came on the radio. And I'm like, yo, like nah, like I know that's her talking to me like making sure i know everything is okay, so...that just made me feel like it's still faith in that, so I just got to keep pushing."




You got an angel in heaven King Combs. I wish you all the best in your career...I know you still have a lot to give the rap world. 

You can watch the full interview below. he talks about his mom's passing around the 2 minute mark.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar