Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Digit-al Dozen Does Patterns on Patterns; Day 2

When I did this mani, I figured out why I don't do a whole lot of pattern on pattern mani's...because it makes me slightly nauseous to look at them!  Anyone else getting all googly eyed looking at it or is it just me? Anyway, slightly nauseous or not, here's what I came up with for Day 2! 


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Duri Taming of the Shrew, topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped my first pattern with images from MoYou Pro 15 using red Konad special polish, Funky Fingers Gesso and Funky Fingers Dark Knight.  I was slightly annoyed that the dots weren't 100% filled in...but when I look at the pix, I actually think the dots in the dots adds a whole other dimension to them!  (I still have to figure out why they didn't fully stamp; plate...stamper...method....it will have to wait for another day!)


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.  


For the second layer of patterns, stamped using Big SdP R (thumb), KD 3 (index and ring) and MJ JR-5 (middle and pinky) using Funky Fingers Gesso and Dark Knight.


Finished with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


MoYou Pro Collection-15



Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!



Thanks for looking!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar