Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ponderings about Kate Moss!

I recently came across this image. A piece from a  2007 interview with Kate Moss ahead of her first line for Topshop. I tried on both the shorts and the waistcoat. They were kinda interesting. Don't know if anyone owns them and still wears them. But I have to add that I have three pieces from her 1st collection - a vest, THAT white dress and a maxi skirt. While the skirt remains too big for me that it is waiting for me to put on weight again so I can wear it. I am selling the dress as I have never worn it. It's sitting there taunting me. Too big again that I can't wear it. The vest is my fav. I wear it over and over again. it's too big but I don't care. I wore it nearly every day in France. I love it.
I've never really cared for any of the collections since. Which is odd. I find her style a little too boho for me. Not tailored enough which the first collection was. I wonder how many more collections she is going to produce since I had heard it was originally meant to be only 4. 

So what do you think ?
Are you sick of KM?
have you bought any of her clothing? if yes, did you like it? wear it? hate it?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar