Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil

Hey Beauties!

I finally found another hair jewel. It's Avon's hair oil, which is surprisingly not silicon based. I have tried the infamous Morrocan Oil in their Light version and didn't like it really. I think it's overrated. Today's version is a lot cheaper and surprisingly it should be for all hair types.


Avon's Advance Techniques Morrocan Argan Oil comes in this paper box. It's a hard glass bottle and it has a nice pump on top of it. 


It contains 30 ml and it costs from 6.50 to 3.30€. You can get it really cheap on sale.


The pump works really nice. You can control the amount you want to come out and it's really well made. The hole is just big enough. I usually use one and a half pump, because I do have really dry hair.


Here is the ingredients lists for those, who are interested.


Oil is  yellow and pretty runny. The scent reminds me of typical bubble gum Avon scent mixed with some oriental strong notes - which might just me the natural scent of argan oil. Don't expect the scent to last on the hair for days. 

I have very dry and very thin hair. My roots get greasy quickly, but my ends are very dry. Most of the oils can feel too heavy on my thin hair, but this one doesn't at all. I think you can overdo it, so don't put more than one and half to two pumps, if you have fine hair. It says to apply it on towel dried hair, which I do. I also may put some on after I blow dry my hair, if they feel super dry. 

The effect that I like the most from using it, is that my hair feels really soft. It seems to make them a bit more smooth and healthy looking in general - more moisturized. I have to say the effect doesn't last long on me, but that's just because my hair get really dry the second day. 


Highly recommend this oil to everyone. If you're hair is healthy, this is just a good way of keeping it this way. If you have damaged and dry hair, this will at least temporary make them look better. It might even benefit from it in a long run, since argan oil is one of the best oils for hair. The price is also amazing. 

Have you tried it? Do you like it too?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar