Well, (hanging my head in shame) I bought two books this week. It has been a long while since I bought any books - new or used - so I won't be too hard on myself! One is a new release by an author I enjoy reading and the other was from the dollar shop. I am going to get back to sorting more out and I do have several out ready to read next. I am almost at my goal for the year. I had planned on reading at least 100 books. I am at 93.
Snow? Already? Not me. It was pretty frosty here in Michigan this morning, but no snow where we are yet. My daughter in Minnesota had her first snowfall this morning. Brrr. I am not ready for that. The wind is blowing here and I'm pretty sure it won't be long until all the lovely colourful leaves fall. I am not looking forward to it. Autumn is the last burst of colour here - nature in all its glory - and then we are on to the grey, dull days of winter. I would like the leaves to hang on for a little longer as there are still places I'd like to go to photograph.
This was taken on my walk this morning with my phone. It's definitely looking a lot like Autumn!
What are you up to for the weekend? I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and photograph somewhere nearby. The weather doesn't look too bad - there will be a frost again in the morning but it's supposed to be dry. Sunday doesn't look so good weather-wise. I'll also Skype Mum again tomorrow. Other than that I may spend the afternoon in my craft room. I am in the mood to do some Autumn paper creations.
Thanks for reading and for commenting! I really do appreciate it.


0 Yorumlar