Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Loving the camera.

On my way to the studio this morning, I stopped at the hardware store for some wire.
I was surprised to see a border collie wandering down the aisle. Then another. They were so friendly, and so handsome, I got my camera from the car.
Their owner very graciously allowed me to photograph them.
From november

Then he asked them to show me a little trick. He didn't have biscuits so he used pennies.
Said he had biscuits in the truck.
From november

I have to say that this hardware store has gained points in my estimation, just because they let these two, who are father and son I might add, roam around their store.
From november

Class act.
I got a load of stuff done, and I finally got the third shawl done on the Macomber. So I unwound them, and took them home to tie fringe.
My mother volunteered to model.
Words are unnecessary.
From november

From november

From november

From november

From november

From november

From november


From november

From november

From november

From november

From november


Ay yi yi she is a pickle, isn't she????

And here is the big news......the retailer that is now carrying the Hip to Be Square Looper Loom is Halcyon Yarn, in Bath, Maine. Check out the new addition to their web site here.
I am pleased, honored, excited.
Thanks for all your encouragement and support!!!!!!






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar