Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ready for a Change


I am sending Happy Birthday wishes to our friend Beverly who hosts
Pink Saturday each week. 




After celebrating my own birthday just last week I have been thinking about
the changing years.  I feel restless and itching for a change.




I have been wondering ~ what should the change be?  A haircut?  New clothes?
Repaint all the rooms of my house?  Plastic surgery?

What, what, what???




Finally I realized that my blog needs a facelift.
I am bored with it.  I have not been coming to the page with the
same enthusiasm I once had.  So ~ it's to shake things up a bit.



Change is on the wind and Ash Tree Cottage will be getting
a facelift and a new lease on life.  


Well Bentley, your Momma feels excited about the 
changes ahead.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar