Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thank You

I want to thank all of you dear readers and friends for the kind and thoughtful comments you left on my last post where I shared with you the loss of my dear sister Roberta.  Your love and care brought me great solace.  

Below is a painting that Roberta asked me to paint for her from a photo she took of 5 of our Sunfish at Waldo Lake.


Dear Dayle gave me this beautiful bouquet of roses this week to cheer me up, very sweet.


We attended my nephew Joel's funeral on Friday in Selah, WA.  3 and a half hours drive away.  It was a beautiful service.  I drove there and back, Dayle, my sister Denise and her husband Steve rode with me.  I have written my sister's obituary and The Oregonian published in the Sunday newspaper.  I also designed the funeral notice and the funeral program.  I'm speaking too, along with my brother, Robert - Roberta's twin.  The service is on Saturday.  Thank you again for your kindness and support.  ((hugs)), Teresa 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar