If I was to pick a film from John Hughes' collection of teen comedies it would be The Breakfast Club. To be honest, Hughes' films could easily fill every spot in anybody's list but The Breakfast Club is arguably his most famous film. The Breakfast Club is almost perfect, if you haven't seen it don't read any further, but the final scene just doesn't ring true, I mean where does the Andrew Clark and Allison Reynolds relationship spring from? She gets a make over, loses all individuality and suddenly becomes attractive to others. Maybe that was the point, you have to conform to accepted social standers to be noticed in that way... Anyway, apart from that it's a damn fine film.
I love 10 Things I Hate About You, it's on TV pretty much weekly and whenever I happen to stumble upon it I will always watch it.
Back to the Futureis a Teen Comedy with a Science Fiction, Action Adventure twist and much like 10 Things I Hate About You I will always watch it whenever I happen to catch on TV (and it's on TV a lot). Endlessly quotable and immensely rewatchable time and time again, Back to the Future is a classic. Hopefully this one is within the rules.


0 Yorumlar