Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • a visit from my sister who came bearing books and cooking apples!
  • a speedy resolution to the bent obelisk issue
  • phone calls with friends
  • making progress with the Italian lessons
  • taking delivery of plants and bulbs

I am grateful ...
  • for a lifestyle that allows me to take it easy and recharge the batteries when I need to
  • for prescription medications
  • for rainy days which excused me from watering duties
  • that my auntie's passing was peaceful and that her immediate family was able to be with her
  • for all the kind comments on yesterday's post

Lifestyle Changes
  • Weight: No idea, I dropped the scales and now only weigh 6ish stones (I wish 😁). 
  • Knee Strengthening (every day): N/A
  • Exercise (25 minutes every other day): N/A
I opted for a quiet week to recover from the migraine. It really knocked me back this time and I'm still lacking energy so I haven't attempted any exercises at all. The weather hasn't helped as it's been too wet to go for walks so I'm hoping that improves this week. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar