Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another Trip to the flea market

Another trip to the flea market this weekend. My friend, Mr. Bill, was not in. The Going out of Business sign still hangs there. I went around to see if anyone else was selling cards. I picked up a number of older Topps NY Mets. Here's what I got:




My wife asked me if I would organize and move some of my cards so that the "office" space was a little neater. She allowed me to buy a couple of notebooks and I've been sorting cards most of the weekend. Jeff@cardjunkie posted a quick post on the cards I sent him. I enjoy watching cards I've sent being opened on-line. I've got tons of recent doubles, e-mail if you need something.

I have been out bid on a number of cards that I had my eye on on e-bay. That's a bummer because I want to finish my 2008 Topps Stadium Club. I'm a little peeved that a card I bought two+ weeks ago hasn't arrived. I've e-mailed the seller a couple of times. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm sure I'm not the first. What did you do? Is a trip to Judge Judy (a hero of mine, so be nice) in order?









Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar