Between the launch of Rogue Space, my crazy work schedule and family obligations, I have still managed to knock out the basics for a full Sword & Shield player's book:
1) Equipment, armor and weapons complete
2) All Adventurer class descriptions complete.
3) All Specialties and their descriptions, complete.
So I still need to:
1) Create the Demi-human class descriptions
2) Create all the Wizard class descriptions
3) Create spell lists for each class
I have thought about releasing the Adventurer class and the basic rules and such as a separate book. Then having the Wizard classes and demi-humans as their own book. Regardless of those (one or two books) the Traps, Terrors and Treasures referee book will be a separate one.
Any feelings on splitting out the Adventurer classes from the Wizard classes?
1) Equipment, armor and weapons complete
2) All Adventurer class descriptions complete.
3) All Specialties and their descriptions, complete.
So I still need to:
1) Create the Demi-human class descriptions
2) Create all the Wizard class descriptions
3) Create spell lists for each class
I have thought about releasing the Adventurer class and the basic rules and such as a separate book. Then having the Wizard classes and demi-humans as their own book. Regardless of those (one or two books) the Traps, Terrors and Treasures referee book will be a separate one.
Any feelings on splitting out the Adventurer classes from the Wizard classes?


0 Yorumlar