Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One Morning Early

Even the dark cloud of Covid19 has an unexpected bright lining of silvery, early-morning birdsong, without the intrusive distraction of early morning traffic rumbling along the distant A10. You don't normally notice the sound of the road but the unforgiving ear of my little sound recorder registers everything. This is just under three minutes of the half-hour or so that I recorded....


(don't bother to watch the picture -it doesn't change!)

There's a Blackbird singing away manfully and tunefully behind the incisive chirps of Blue Tits and Great Tits. A Pheasant shouts "Go back!" and a cockerel crows in the distance. Magpies and Crows can be heard passing overhead. Wood Pigeons coo "take two cows Taffy" and sometimes I think I can a Robin in the background. There may be others too; I know there was a Jay and a Wren on the longer recording.

Anyway that gives you an insight on what sort of things I get up to if I wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning, though scrupulous editing has saved you from the sounds emanating from the bathroom.


Take care.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar