Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This is how it all began ...

Music ... bam bam, twang twang, grunt, yell, squeal, vibrato, ahh, pluck, strum, record, click, cassette, disc, head bang  ... yeah man, this is what you call art. I'm gonna be a rock star.


Lyrics ... stupid, these mean nothing, sounds ridiculous, gibberish, I'm a dickhead ... hmmm not bad, yeah this is f#@%ing cool, man  ... I think I have a talent for this. Wow, where did I pluck that awesome line from?

FOUR YEARS PASS ...

Poetry ... hey, this is just like writing a song, hey, maybe there's a way to make melody with words ... ooohhh, yeahhhh, I liiiiiike thissssss ... I want to do this every day ...

Prose ... Um, is this a short story? Um ... I don't know. There's no ending is there? It's all just kinda ... you know ... stuff that happens. This is stupid. What am I thinking? Sure I can write. But structure? Pfft ... don't count on it.

Poetry ... guess I'll just stick to what I know ...

FOUR YEARS PASS ...

Novel ... I'm going to write a novel and get it published, yep ... easy peasy ... I SO know what I'm doing.

FIVE YEARS AND SEVEN DRAFTS LATER ...

About flipping time ... STRING BRIDGE! And a whole bunch of other stuff ...

What started you writing?


Check out the other ORIGINS BLOG FEST participants HERE.


My latest news:





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar