Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Under construction

Clearly changes are afoot here. A friend is redesigning my pages for me so every time I go to this page it's different from when I left it, which is fun. In the next couple of days I will move the blog to my new website so be prepared for that. I'm movin' on up.

And leave the panda alone. I know the bamboo stalk in his mouth is sketchy, but it was drawn by one of my students and I like it and if you can't figure out it's bamboo when the name of the company is Bamboo Killers, well that's your freaking problem.

So there. I love my angry panda. Don't hate.

Perhaps I should clarify that last comment since I'm still getting some nasty little notes on that issue.

Ahem. I like my Panda. I LIKE MY PANDA. And since it's my logo that's all that matters. I don't care what your opinion is. If you don't like it, keep it to yourself or go rant about it on your own blog. Then fuck off.

In unrelated news, I finally got the last two Starburst editions of Farscape and watched one of them last night. Did you know there were two whole episodes I'd never seen? I did not know this. It was the most wonderful discovery since the time I found a long lost $5 in my gym bag.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar