| The weather was wonderful to start with. |
| Lots of huge trees no flowers it's winter here well almost. |
| and water features. |
| And strange looking plants. |
| This is the information area but as you can see no information is available as their is no one there to give it. |
| This is how lush and green these ferns are at the start of Winter. |
| I have no idea what this is. |
| or this it looks like a girl dancing but it is the seed pod on that thing above, I think. |
| This is the drain or a storm water run off. |
| I know this lady from somewhere |
| I have no idea but I like it, its made of copper and gone a lovely green colour in the weather. |
| The top of the harbour bridge. |
| Stairs to climb. |
| This is autumn, |
| and Winter. |
| Spring and summer are up the stairs but who wants to climb them. |
| A flock of cockatoos finding seeds in the grass. |
| More coming in |
| This cheeky fellow coming over to say hello. |
| Enter a tourist with a handful of seeds. |
| Hey fellows this lady has got food for us come and get it, dinner time. |
| She was delighted, never been so close to a wild bird before or so her friend told me. |
| All these ones moved over for a bit to eat. |
| AIt was time to party. |
| and party they did. |
| A good time was had by all. |
| What a lovely colour. |
| We even have a castle. |
| Clouds rolling in and a few spits of rain. |
| Time to head for home. |
| Well that's my Sydney. |

0 Yorumlar